1. Fruit is a great alternative (and more cost effective route) to wedding florals. Lemons, berries, plums, pears, and pomegranate can add pops of color, texture, and uniqueness to any tablescape.
2. Beachy elements like coral or shells make for a natural centerpiece that will be sure to wow your guests!
3. Bringing in a colorful variety of candles is a great way to fill the table without sacrificing on style.
4. Herbs! Not only will your tables smell delicious but herbs like rosemary, sage, and thyme add an unexpected yet natural element to your overall design.
5. Branches are simple and organic without the fussiness of a large floral display.
6. Stones or rocks are a great way to give your tablescape a more organic feel that compliments an outdoor rustic setting.
7. Lanterns will bring some light and depth to your dinner tables while also adding a rustic vibe.
8. Family-style plates are great for bringing the table design and your guests together.
9. A bouquet of delicate feathers can add a rustic and natural vibe to your tables while bringing in lots of color and texture.
10. Vintage books lining your tables are a warm and inviting design element that tells you and your fiance's story through words.