There are so many fantastic bands out there and the search for the perfect fit can be a bit overwhelming. It's important to know what questions you should ask during the interviewing process to ensure you find the best fit. Below are our top ten questions you should put on your radar:
1. Do you play continual dance music, and if so, for how long?
2. What are your on-site requirements (i.e. hot meals, greenroom, specific stage size, etc)?
3. Is the band I am seeing online, the band I will be getting on my wedding day?
4. Can you learn songs not in your repertoire?
5. What are your overtime fees?
6. What are your travel costs (most bands are populated in major cities)?
7. Can we add pieces to the band?
8. What genres are you best at covering?
9. Can you play during ceremony and cocktails well? If so, how will we ensure a seamless transition from event to event?
10. Can we see you play live before our wedding day?