Your bridesmaids are your right-hand-ladies. They'll have your back throughout this wedding process, so it's important to have theirs too.
1. Allow them to select their own dress.
Buying a dress that you may never wear again is that much more aggravating when it's one that doesn't match your style in the slightest. Choosing a general color scheme or giving the girls lots of options to choose from is a great way to compromise here.
2. Don’t start hair and makeup at 7:00am.
The girls will more-than-likely be recovering from the night before and probably don't want to get up at 6am, let alone sit around dolled up for the next zillion hours. This will also lessen the chances of having to do re-touches later on.
3. Gift them something that they can actually wear on your wedding day like earrings or a purse.
Keeping your gift useful, practical, and simple is a good way to ensure everyone is happy.
4. If your wedding is destination, don’t choose a destination bachelorette location.
Your girls are already raking up a lot of dough to be able to make all of your wedding celebrations a success. If you can, try to minimize their traveling expenses, their bank accounts will thank you.
5. Allow them to bring a plus one.
This is another little "thank you" gesture that your maids will absolutely appreciate.
6. Have fun!
Don’t get too lost in the logistics and forget why you asked them to share in your special day. Celebrate together and enjoy the journey!